Wednesday, April 14, 2010

the bad A9eel (a9eel=sa5eef)


pic by Hussain Khalaf
A9eel is a BIG campaign running by Tamkeen seeking for work ethics and improving the performance of Bahraini workers

as its state in A9eel website the mission is "To ignite thoughts of the work attitudes that will lead to improved employee productivity thus contributing to the economic development of the Kingdom of Bahrain."

once you read that, you will say thats good, but once you go deeply you will find that a9eel is design to protect the rich people againest the poor people, its design to give the lords of money more than what he deserve, and those poor people more blaming, a9eel is just design by the money that those manpower gaive it to tamkeen , and yeah tamkeen is running our money in insulting us, we are paying the money not to insult us, but can any news paper write about this, can any one just tell us why the Bahraini workers at the end tamkeen discovered they are lazy, not good workers, always late, not good performance, and is this the reason for the naturlaization?

its a big shame and a big shit for tamkeen to do this for us and by using our money,

a9eel have a group in facebook , i join it to write something againest it, but its telling me, post is filter?????
good campaign if i can't share my view on it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to understand that for an economy flourish, the workforce (from plumber to CEO) need to work hard and not expect any hand-outs. The Bahraini community at large, excluding a few, are not prepared to give that little extra for the benefit of themselves and the rest of the country. Therefore a campaign was created to make everyone aware of the issues in the workplace and also to prepare the Bahrainis going into jobs on how they are supposed to be in the professional arena.

Ali Abdulemam said...

Dear Anonymous

i am not talking that Bahrain manpower doesn't do mistakes, i am talking about the way a9eel is handling their campaign to what you call it "improve" and "prepare" them, i am concerned about this campaign funded fully of our money as its become from the 1 % and its just telling me through my money i am not good, while their budget is from my work not from their setting in chairs, if they have an issue they should address it in different way, not saying "3ayara " and "6arara wala elmathala" and other bullshits

and frankly if this sa5eef wants to improve the productivity of Bahrain workers, they should first they should touch the red lines and laws which is handle the discrimination against some sectors in this island, and remove the check list for "she3i" from the police and BDF and allow Persian to be free with their land owning

its too bad to tell the workers you are not good, and you want to improve them and in other hand you are telling a huge sector of this population you are not loyal enough to work in BDF or police

this is a big bull shit

Ahmed Janahi said...

Dear Ali,

I understand that this post is old, however allow me to comment on it.

First of all we all agree than Bahraini labor force is among the best in the region, yet, it does not make it the best in the world, there are few ethical matters that needs to be tabbed on and opened. Topics like employees enthusiasm, discipline & attendance, appearance, productivity level and many other topics that are internationally recognized for their importance to labor market players (for reference http://www.workethic.org/values/)

Furthermore, there is a misunderstanding in your article, and your previous reply, which is the fact that Tamkeen budge does not come from the 1% paid by workers for the unemployed fund, but it is the other way around, Tamkeen pays a huge amount every year for that particular fund. Tamkeen’s budget comes from the LMRA fees paid by employers and businesses operating in Bahrain, 55% of which are from work permit issue and renewal fees, and the remaining 45% from the monthly LMRA fees, which were changed this year to BD5 for the first 5 non-Bahraini employees.